Art Print Details
This giclée art print is made from Christine’s original collage art. The artwork is printed with archival inks on a high quality fine art paper that is lightly textured. It is 100% cotton and acid free. Each print will be carefully packaged in shipping tubes or bend-proof mailers (depending on size).
Shipping & processing
Orders are printed in the United States by a fine art printing studio, and ships from there. Free US shipping.
– Order processing time (before it ships): 3-6 business days.
– Shipping time within the US: 3-6 business days on average.
– Shipping time internationally: 2-4 weeks (please note it may sometimes take longer if the package is held in customs. Import charges may occur in your country)
– Please take a look at the shop policies before making a purchase.
– Colors, brightness and contrast vary between different screens, so the colors of the print may not match your screen’s display exactly.
– Copyright of the artwork does not transfer with purchase.
About giclée printing
Giclée is a printing technique that is used to produce fine art prints. It combines archival mineral inks with high quality fine art paper, achieving a gallery quality print that is archival, vibrant and will last many years without fading or discoloration.